Mod Land!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

+4
Rachel the insane Jedi
TheSWArtist
Admin
Ahsoka Tano
8 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  TheSWArtist Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:44 pm

"Quiet!" SWA hissed, just as all light in the cave was extinguished. She felt something brush by her shoulder. "Ahsoka? Annika? Where are you?"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play) - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures on Mortis! (Role Play)

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:47 pm

"Over here! A few feet away!" Annika whispered, waving her lightsaber.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

http://skyguyandsnips.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:48 pm

"Where are you?" Ahsoka asked SWA. A dark feeling filled the air. Something grabbed her shoulder and she shivered. "Um, Annika...?"
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:52 pm

"Yes?! Over here! I'm waving my- do you sense that?" Annika's voice dropped.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 pm

SWA began backing away. "Uh... guys? I think... I think there's something else in here..." she jumped as someone began to laugh. It was low and cruel-sounding.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 pm

"Focus your Force energy! Maybe we can sense them with that..." Ahsoka suggested.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:00 pm

SWA opened her mouth, then abruptly closed it again. She wasn't about to reveal her secret just then. "Forget the Force! I say run!"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:03 pm

Annika closed her eyes and focused on the living Force, feeling it pulsing around her. In the center was a horrible black darkness that almost knocked her off her feet. "She's right! Run!" Annika helped Ahsoka up, running to the exit.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Ahsoka seemed a little shocked. "Run?" She wasn't quite feeling up to running, but the right motive could get anyone up and moving. With Annika helping her, she ran through the pitch black room.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:22 pm

SWA raced out of the cave, only to feel as if she had had a bucket of water dumped on her. Quickly, she realized that it was the rain. It was raining so hard that she could only see a foot in front of her and she had already become soaked to the skin. Shivering, she waited for the others to catch up.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Snips Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:25 pm

"Run? I'm not running anywhere!" Snips shouted. Her blue blade illuminated her face in the darkness, and she stood her ground, shivering in spite of herself. "Face me... whatever you are!"
Snips
Snips
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:25 pm

Annika shuddered in the bone-chilling rain. "Silly sleet..." She looked at SWA. "Where to now? The ship?"
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:33 pm

SWA nodded, then realized no one could see her. "Right. The ship sounds good to me. Lets go!"
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:35 pm

Still helping Ahsoka along, Annika followed SWA. "Wait, what about the poison?"
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 pm

"We can't destroy the poison if we're dead," SWA reasoned. "We'll wait in the ship until the storm is over, then go destroy the poison."
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Meanwhile, in the cave, Snips got knocked out and dragged away by the son for her arrogance. She woke up bound to a wall, and there was a little ugly rat-thing in the room.
Just kidding. XD
She woke up in darkness.
"SWA? Ahsoka? Annika?" She shouted. Behind her, something laughed evilly. She could feel the darkness surrounding her. She knew where she was. Deep into the son's castle. (It's a castle, right? Something like that Razz)
"Who are you, and why have you brought me here?" She shouted. She stood up, and cautiously ignited her lightsaber. In the dim light, visions swirled around her head, cruel visions of her Master, dying over and over again, with that shocked expression on his bloodied face. Visions of the pain she had gone through at the hands of the empire.
Her lightsaber clattered to the floor. She squeezed her eyes shut and put her hands over her ears, in an attempt to shut the visions out
"Leave me ALONE!" she screamed into the endless black.
(how's that for dramatic? XD)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://snipssnipssnipsadmin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Ahsoka's body tingled with the numbing coldness. Leave me alone! Something shouted in her head. "Snips," She mumbled worridly. He feet stuck to the ground in a determained stance. She had apparently gained enough strength to walk on her own, but she still felt weak.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:17 pm

SWA's head snapped up at Ahsoka's voice. "What? What happened?" They were almost at the ship, but she couldn't shake the feeling that they had forgotten something...
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Annika frowned. "Something's wrong... where's Snips?"
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Ahsoka's eyes stared into the pooring rain, her voice almost drowned out as she replied, "It's Snips... I think she's in trouble... I'm not leaving without her!" She sent a wave of anger adressed to the Son into the Force.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Annika looked at the others. "We have to go to the tower! If the Son regains power, darkness will reign forever."
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 pm

Ahsoka looked back at SWA and Annika. "Something's wrong." She said. "Why would he take Snips? As far as I know, I haven't sensed anything more powerful beneath her. He's luring us back to the tower. But why?"
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 pm

The shadow billowed around Snips, eventually turning into the Son's tall, indefinable form.
"I want something from your friend SWA, Darth Nara Espresso Snips Sunrider Skywalker Awesome," He said, his voice sugar-coated poison. It sent shivers down her spine. "She has something that will enable me to conquer the known universe. But I need her here, now. And I only have you, little spitfire."
"What are you talking about?" Nara gasped. "I hardly know SWA, I only just met her! What makes you think she'll come back for me?" Snips' eyes narrowed "And what do you want from her?"
The shadow seemed to smile."You'll find out, in time..." He faded back into the shadows, replaced by the darkness again.
Snips focused all of her willpower on contacting Ahsoka in the Force, before the dark visions could start again.
Don't come for me! The Son wants something from SWA... I don't know what it is, but if he gets it, he'll regain his power. You have to stay away at all costs!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://snipssnipssnipsadmin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Don't come for me! The Son wants something from SWA... I don't know what it is, but if he gets it, he'll regain his power. You have to stay away at all costs! Snips' voice echoed in Ahsoka's head. She tried to establish a Force connection, suceeding in creating a shakey one. I won't leave you, Ahsoka said through the Force. If he wants SWA, she'll just have to wait for me to return with you! "SWA," Ahsoka said. "You're staying here. I'm going to rescue Snips." She was sure this would earn her an odd glace form the girl.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvieGrrl Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Racing back to the group after feeling several disturbances in the Force, Wolvie's cheeks burned with shame. She just hoped that nobody looked too far into where she had gone. She had a feeling that it would only cause more... complications.

Finally seeing them, Wolvie's speed increased. Skidding to a stop, she surveyed them, her eyes wide in horror. "What in the Force happened?" She asked. Then, a realization hit her. "And... where's Snips?"
WolvieGrrl
WolvieGrrl
Awesome People

Location : Naboo, Tatooine... you know. Here, there, everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next