Mod Land!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Malevolence

3 posters

Go down

Return of the Malevolence Empty Return of the Malevolence

Post  Ahsoka Tano Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 am

Basically, we have a new problem. The Malevolence has returned, bigger, stronger and more of a problem than ever. It's up to a small group of Jedi to infiltrate and take down the ship. Did I mention I'm going to try to make whatever happens into a comic? Wink Return of the Malevolence 1349623262 By now, you know the drill. May the Force be with you!

Name: Ahsoka Tano
Padawan/Knight/Master: Padawan
Appearance:Orange skin with white face markings, lekku and montrials, crystal blue eyes
Clothes: Dark red, sleeveless, turtle neck dress, gray tights with dimond cutouts on the sides, dark red, knee high boots with matching gloves
Lightsaber: Green, yellow-green
Padawan/Master: Anakin Skywalker
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Return of the Malevolence Empty Re: Return of the Malevolence

Post  AnnikaPink13 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:57 am

Name:Annika Elipton
Padawan/Knight/Master: Padawan
Appearance: Dark skin, long brown hair with some of the front pulled back, almond shaped brown eyes.
Clothes: Dark Jedi robes with a leather tabard and dark boots.
Lightsaber: Blue
Padawan/Master: Aayla Secura
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

http://skyguyandsnips.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:01 am

Name: Ashla.
Padawan.
Appearance: Dark orange skin with white facial markings, lekku and montrals, green eyes.
Clothing: Dark blue, knee-length sleeveless dress, white leggings, midnight blue boots and gloves.
Lightsaber: Blue.
Master: Kit Fisto.

Should I send you a picture of her so you know what she looks like for the comic?
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:04 am

TheSWArtist wrote:Should I send you a picture of her so you know what she looks like for the comic?

Oh, yes! That would be VERY helpful. Very Happy
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 am

(Let's get started Wink )

Ahsoka Tano jerked awake as she was tossed from her bed. Once again, as she typicly did in battles that started while she was in her quarters, she had landed in a faceplant on the ground. She groaned and peeled herself off the metal floor. She struggled to regain then maintain her balance as she stumbled in the corridors of the Jedi Cruiser, light flickering and sirens blaring. At one time on her way, she ended up nearly getting shish kabobed by flying shrapnel and debris. She eventually found her self mostly unscathed on the bridge, where Anakin was shouting commands to the clones as fast as they could take them. His face was sweaty and creased with blood from a small cut above his left eye. "This is Ahsoka Tano requesting reinforcements!" Ahsoka yelled into the transmitter, the defening explosions making her head spin. "We're under attack by--" She cut herself off and stared. "The... Malevolence..?" Anakin saw her turn off the transmiteer. "Ahsoka, take your starfighter and get out there!" He barked. Ahsoka sprinted across the room, destination the hanger.
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:00 am

Annika Elipton quickly headed towards her master's room, knocking on the door as she rubbed sleep out her eyes. "Master Secur-?"
"Annika, thank the force," Aayla nodded, the Rutian Twi'Leks' French accent full of relief. "I need you to go to the hangar immediately."
"What? What are y-" Annika said, trying to finish her sentence. Master Secura had a bad habit of cutting her off. She did that lot, and Annika had only been her padawan for a few months, mind you.
"There's a mission..." Aayla said slowly. "The Malevolence has returned."
Annika blinked. "What? That thing's been gone for a year."
Secura looked at Annika. "Well, it's back... and you're apart of the task force to take it down."
Annika's brown eyes lit up. "Me?!"
"Only because you're small enough to get through the vents and stay -for the most part- under the radar."
Annika didn't care. A mission. A real mission. That could potentially save the galaxy if accomplished or permanently screw it if failed. But she wouldn't try to think about the last part too much...
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:10 am

Ashla flew her fighter out of the hangar of the Justice.

"I'm heading out now, Master," she called over the comlink.

"Very good, Padawan," Kit Fisto replied. "Meet up with the others at the rendevous point. I will send in reinforcements should you need them."

"I won't, Master, but thanks anyway," Ashla replied confidently.

"Don't get too cocky," Master Fisto warned her. "We're not quite sure what new weapons the Malevolence has. Be careful."

"Will do," said Ashla. She cut the transmission and turned her attention to the mission ahead.
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:19 am

Ahsoka lept in her fighter and spun out of the hanger. The dark space around her instantly filled with laser-fire, some even leaving baster resedue on the wings. "Let's try an expiriment.." She muttered. "This is about as good a time as any." The Republic had asked her and several other Jedi to test a new cloaking device for smaller ships. Although, they refused to give one to Anakin because he would "play with it". She pressed a button and flipped the two switches on her dashboard, flying forward. The fire aimed at her from the other ships stopped, but after a few minutes of manuvering to take a closer look at the Malevolence, fire began to work up again. "Okay, that went well," Retreating, Ahsoka radioed for other Jedi on the same comchannel. "Hello, is anyone out there? This is Ahsoka--" A nearby explosion sent her side ways as she avoided the debris. "Ahsoka Tano."
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:30 am

Annika nervously piloted her starfighter, arcing it through space as she quickly blasted small enemy ships and buzz droids. The way it zoomed, she could have sworn her innards were still in the ship. As she settled into a rhythm, she vaguely wondered why she was so nervous. She hadn't been anything like that in the temple... maybe it was just because she was afraid of failing. Yeah, that was it. Just as she had calmed down a little, a girl's voice blared over the speakers, jolting her out her trance. She jumped, but nodded. Realizing Tano couldn't see her, she said. "Copy that. Annika Elipton here; I repeat, Annika Elipton here. Do you need backup?"

Last edited by AnnikaPink13 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSWArtist Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:35 am

Ashla flipped her fighter sideways to avoid a vulter droid. She could hear the chatter of the other two Padawans, though she was only half listening. Trying not to get herself killed took up a lot of concentration. "This is Ashla. Standing by."
TheSWArtist
TheSWArtist
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahsoka Tano Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:32 pm

"Yes, I do ned backup!" Ahsoka said back, voice beginning to panic. "I'm too close!" She had lots of reasons to be scared now. Anakin probably wasn't listening, the other two Jedi, Ashla and Annika, were too far away at the moment to give immediate assistance. She needed to figure out a way to keep herself alive until the others arrived. Ahsoka was so deeply concerntraited on that, she almost ran directly into a fighter. She narrowly avoided it, but hit the glass of her starfighter on the underbelly. "Oh, great," She murmmered, shrugging as she saw a small crack. It didn't look fatal or even dangerous for the minute, but she should be causious. "I'm about as close as I can get without being blow to bits."
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnikaPink13 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Annika sucked in a breath as her fighter was jarred of course. She sighed, doing a small loop-de-loop and righting herself. She was tempted to give the pilot nearby a piece of her mind, but she knew in her heart of hearts it was an accident. "Copy that," Annika grunted, firing at some Separatist fighters.
AnnikaPink13
AnnikaPink13
Awesome People

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum